Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces Annual “GSE Global Investment Summit” Part 3- The Future of Investment (Careers) – The People Shaping the Investment Landscape
The Future of Investment (Careers) – The People Shaping the Investment Landscape
Date: September 30, 2021 Time: 10am-12pm EST
ATTN: 2nd Annual Global Investment Summit (Part 3)
LOCATION: Virtual Online
The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) announced part 3 of the GSE Global Investment Summit to address the new wave of influencers joining the funding ecosystem.
With the theme, “The Future of Investment (Careers) – The People Shaping the Investment Landscape” this edition of the GSE Global Investment Summit will share the journey of entering the investment landscape as a VC, banker, or financial advisor. Speakers will share why we need a more inclusive funding ecosystem and ways to launch your career. This part 3 session will feature representatives from crowd equity platforms, venture capitalists firms and banking institutions.
For this edition of the series, we will spotlight: The Career Path to becoming an Investor-A look at the career journey of top investors and their advice, learnings and takeaways with:
- Ben Narasin: Founder & GP, Tenacity Venture Capital
- Eghosa Omoigui: Managing Partner, Echo VC
- Spencer Rascoff: Co-Founder & GP, 75 & Sunny
The speaker lineup for 2021 includes:
- Matt Cohen – Founder and Managing Partner at Ripple Ventures
- Radhika Malik: Investment Director, Samsung Catalyst Fund
- Vikram Gandhi: Senior lecturer – Harvard Business School
- Andrew Clapp: Managing Partner, Brightside Venture
- Ernst Sack: Partner Blue Bear Capital
- Alex Lazarow: Investment Director -Cathay Innovation
- Jon Simon, Managing Partner, Total Impact Capital
- K.P Reddy: Civil Engineer, Entrepreneur and Investor, Shadow Ventures
- Parth Desai: Principal – Flare Capital Partners
- Christine Ntim: Founder and CEO- Global Startup Ecosystem
- Jonathan Gordon: Managing director, Winter Street Ventures
- Laina Raveendran Greene: Co-founder, Angels of Impact
- Einstein Ntim: Partner, Africa Future Fund
- Cheryl Campos: Head of Venture Growth & Partnerships Republic
- Jonny Price VP of Fundraising at Wefunder
- Josh Amster Title: VP of Fundraising at StartEngine
- Judd Hollas: CEO EquityNet
- Aaron Kellner Director AT SeedInvest
- Viviana Alvarez Sanchez Former Head of Sustainability Unilever North America
- Christine Tao: CEO -Sounding Board and Venture backed startup
- Petia Abdul-Razzaaq- Digital Marketing Strategist I Grow with Google Speaker I Adjunct Instructor.
- Ryan foland : Author and Professional speaker.
- Hannah Subayi Kamuanga:Country Officer & Equity Expert, PROPARCO Partner – Dazzle Angels
- Jim King: President and CEO, Fahe
- Geoff Whaling: Chair, National Hemp Association & President, Pennsylvania Hemp Industry Council.
- Dawn Weisz: CEO-Marin Clean Energy.
- Chrystel Cornelius CEO-First Nations Oweesta Corporation
- Annie Donovan: Chief Operating Officer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Kyle Adkins: Partner, FullCycle Climate Partners
- Sabrina Lamb: Founder, Executive Director, WorldofMoney.org
RSVP Via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gse-global-investment-summit-2021-part-3-tickets-169432435977
About Global Investment Summit: Global Investment Summit is an international program for expert-led debate between global leaders, investors and innovators with the power to shape the future of global investment. It is focused on connecting investment leaders to growth opportunities and disruptive initiatives that address global challenges at scale within the startup community.This annual event celebrates and connects leading investment leaders to the GSE network of entrepreneurs, corporate partners, government officials and influencers. Live investment case study: https://www.startengine.com/global-startup-ecosystem
GSE Global Investment Summit
GSE Global Investment Summit
Contact: Leticia Boateng
About Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is an education tech recruitment company. With a mission to prepare millennial and future generations for the digital age. GSE brings together both private and public stakeholders to address humanity’s greatest workforce challenges. The platform hosts a series of employer customised accelerator programs, global tech summit gatherings and skills training programs for its membership community. As home to the world’s first digital talent career accelerator program, GSE supports a fast growing network of remote tech professionals. GSE aims to up skill 1 billion people by 2030. www.globalstartupecosystem.com
Leave A Reply