Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) Announces Annual “GSE Global Investment Summit” To Prepare Investors for the Future of Tech
Date: July 30, 2021 Time: 10am-2pm EST
ATTN: 2nd Annual Global Investment Summit
LOCATION: Virtual Online
FULL PROGRAM BROCHURE>>>>
The Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) announced the next edition of the Global Investment Summit to address the new wave of alternative capital available to the digital age of entrepreneurs.
With the theme, “ The Future of Funding- Wisdom of the Crowd ”, this edition of the Global Investment Summit will share the new platforms for investment- from crowdfunding to crowd equity to multi-country cross investment communities and more.
Last year’s edition of the program addressed the volatile global economy and the shift in the investment landscape that transpired due to the scale of the 2020 global pandemic. With bankruptcies and unemployment at record highs, speakers identified the role of the investment community to support these challenges and kickstart industries, businesses and global economies by supporting tech companies focused on impact.
This year’s program structure is action packed with keynotes, panels, workshops, partner matching, networking sessions and expert panels. The program concludes with a high profile call to action for investor participants.
The speaker line up for 2021 includes:
- Archana Gilravi: Vice President,Sheryl Sandberg and Dave Goldberg Foundation
- Matt Cohen – Founder and Managing Partner at Ripple Ventures
- Radhika Malik: Investment Director, Samsung Catalyst Fund
- Vikram Gandhi: Senior lecturer – Harvard Business School
- Andrew Clapp: Managing Partner, Brightside Venture
- Ernst Sack: Partner Blue Bear Capital
- Alex Lazarow: Investment Director -Cathay Innovation
- Jon Simon, Managing Partner, Total Impact Capital
- K.P Reddy: Civil Engineer, Entrepreneur and Investor, Shadow Ventures
- Parth Desai: Principal – Flare Capital Partners
- Christine Ntim: Founder and CEO- Global Startup Ecosystem
- Jonathan Gordon: Managing director, Winter Street Ventures
- Laina Raveendran Greene: Co-founder, Angels of Impact
- Einstein Ntim: Partner, Africa Future Fund
- Viviana Alvarez Sanchez Former Head of Sustainability Unilever North America
- Christine Tao: CEO -Sounding Board and Venture backed startup
- Petia Abdul-Razzaaq- Digital Marketing Strategist I Grow with Google Speaker I Adjunct Instructor.
- Ryan foland : Author and Professional speaker.
- Hannah Subayi Kamuanga:Country Officer & Equity Expert, PROPARCO Partner – Dazzle Angels
- Jim King: President and CEO, Fahe
- Geoff Whaling: Chair, National Hemp Association & President, Pennsylvania Hemp Industry Council.
- Dawn Weisz: CEO-Marin Clean Energy.
- Chrystel Cornelius CEO-First Nations Oweesta Corporation
- Annie Donovan: Chief Operating Officer, Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Kyle Adkins: Partner, FullCycle Climate Partners
- Sabrina Lamb: Founder, Executive Director, WorldofMoney.org
RSVP Via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gse-global-investment-summit-2021-virtual-tickets-137495162733
Opportunity Alert! Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) has opened a round of public investment. Become an investor today via https://www.startengine.com/global-startup-ecosystem
Special thank you to our exhibitor partners.
GSE Global Investment Summit
Contact: Leticia Bo (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
About Global Investment Summit: Global Investment Summit is an international program for expert-led debate between global leaders, investors and innovators with the power to shape the future of global investment. It is focused on connecting investment leaders to growth opportunities and disruptive initiatives that address global challenges at scale within the startup community.This annual event celebrates and connects leading investment leaders to the GSE network of entrepreneurs, corporate partners, government officials and influencers. Live investment case study: https://www.startengine.com/global-startup-ecosystem
About Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE) is an education tech recruitment company. With a mission to prepare millennial and future generations for the digital age. GSE brings together both private and public stakeholders to address humanity’s greatest workforce challenges. The platform hosts a series of employer customised accelerator programs, global tech summit gatherings and skills training programs for its membership community. As home to the world’s first digital talent career accelerator program, GSE supports a fast growing network of remote tech professionals. GSE aims to up skill 1 billion people by 2030. www.globalstartupecosystem.com